Thursday, June 7, 2007

Are We There Yet???


Oh my... the day is almost here! We leave in about a week for our big adventure! This summer we are all going on a HUGE holiday for 6 WEEKS!!! Me, Mattias, Belle, and my Mom & Dad will be heading off to beautiful Europe to entice our senses! We are just about ready. Have our plane tickets, train tickets, boat tickets! all the times and schedules saved on our iPod. I have contacted some vineyards and fun little excursions which we will take a little time to see. There is one vineyard in Fiesole, Tuscany which I hope we can see. They have invited us to take a little tour and see their vines and olive trees. They produce a wonderful organic olive oil. their site is www.poggiopiano.it hopefully that will work out.
Mattias' mother and boyfriend Roland (Farmor & Farfar or Lotta & Roland) will be picking us up in Copenhagen, Denmark once we arrive. We will be stopping at the dutyfree for some beer and wine then head back to Sweden for a little resting! zzzzzz! We will have a week in Sweden and will once again get to experience the oh so famous "Swedish- MIDSOMMAR!!!" It will be so wonderful to have my parents be involved in such a great tradition. gotta make our little flower wreaths for our heads and practice our singing! That week will be getting settled in and showing my parents all of my favorite little spots of Ystad, Sweden. We will stay in this village which is absolutely beautiful and so relaxing to just sit at a little cafe.
www.ystad.se
Starting Monday June 25th we will take the train and make it down to Rothenburg, Germany.
then head to Florence, Italy
then Pisa, Italy and Cinque Terra, Italy
then back to the Alps to Innsbruck, Austria in the Tirol region.
then head back to Sweden for the rest of our stay.
So far that's all we have planned and will play things by ear and flip some coins here and there! I love these fun adventures and I am so excited raise our daughter that way... and may I add... very excited to have my parents come!!! It's going to be amazing!!!

No comments: